The PHP Conference, the Japan's biggest PHP event, has reached its 10th anniversary this September. We will celebrate this anniversary year under the theme "The Novel PHP Conference". The largest-ever conference is held for two days, the first "Business Day" from the point of Business view, and the other "Tech Day" from technical view.
- 4th and 5th, September 2009
4th : Oracle Aoyama Center, 2-5-8 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
5th : Ota-ku Sangyo Plaza PiO, 1-20-20 Minami-Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo
- Free (Registration required. Will be announced in August)
Program / Speakers
Brian Shire (Facebook)
Currently residing in San Francisco, California, Brian Shire focuses primarily on optimizations and scalability for web applications and is an active contributor to the Alternative PHP Cache (APC), an opcode and user cache for PHP.
Fabien Potencier (symfony)
Fabien Potencier is a serial entrepreneur. In 1998, right after graduation, Fabien founded his very first company with a fellow student. The company was a web agency focused on simplicity and Open Source technologies, and was called Sensio. His acute technical knowledge and his endless curiosity won him the confidence of many French big corporate companies. Fabien is the lead developer of the symfony framework. Today, Fabien spends most of his time as Sensio's CEO and as the symfony project leader.
Finjon Kiang (Taiwan PHP User Group)
Finjon Kiang, founder of Taiwan PHP User Group and Just This Computer Studio. In working days, offering services like PHP applications developing, customizing, consulting and training. In other days, a traveling lover and ... still have to work.
Day 1. "Bisiness Day" in Oracle Aoyama Center
- Oracle Aoyama Center, 2-5-8 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
View PHP Conference Japan 2009 Day 1 En in a larger map
Day 2. "Technical Day" in Plaza PiO (5 Sep.)
- Ota-ku Sangyo Plaza PiO, 1-20-20 Minami-Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo
View PHP Conference Japan 2009 Day 2 En in a larger map
- NB: Conference will be held mostly in Japanese.
- We keep your "name", "organization" and "mail address", which are required by venue sponsor. The registered data will be used only for conference management and will be throw off after the conference.
- Inquiry about application should be sent to conf09 [at] php.gr.jp
- Cancellation should be mailed to conf09 [at] php.gr.jp
- Business Day Registration (Day 1, 4th September) - closed
- Tech Day Registration (Day 2, 5th September) - closed